1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you travel to China on business often?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. What is surprising to your about China?
6. The weather is really nice。
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. What line of business are you in?
9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?
10. No wonder you''re so experienced。
11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you。
12. Good. That''s just what we want to hear。
1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?
2. All right， let me make some. I’ll be right back。
3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks。
4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?
5. I would like to invite you for lunch today。
6. Oh， I can’t let you pay. It is my treat， you are my guest。
7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?
8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back
9. Excuse me a moment。