Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to apply for the position of student assistant that I saw advertised on your website. I am interested in working in the teachers' resource library, or in the accommodation department.
I have recently graduated from the WSB Business School in Warsaw and received high grades in both my English and Business Courses. In addition, we had to use all of the Microsoft Office programs in the preparation of our finished assignments, so I am able to do most things with computers.
Since I was 15 years old I have helped my father to run his small import-export business. I have been involved in helping a variety of clients and also the general administration of the business. In the past 2 years I have worked in the WSB library, helping teachers and students to find and use the resources there. This experience as give me the ability to deal with the needs of all types of people.
I have an outgoing, diligent personality and find that I enjoy the challenges of working in busy environments. In addition, my students and experience have taught me to be accurate and efficient in organising my work so I would be a valuable addition to your school.
I look forward to hearing from you.
* I am writing to you in replay to your advertising in “Daily Telegraph” of April 2003 concerning the Vice-President position of you company.
* Please accept this letter as application for the Senior Marketing Manager position currently advertised in the “Daily Telegraph” of April 2003.
* I would like to apply for the Head of the Financial Department position advertised in The Russian Financial News of July 1, 2003.
* I am responding to your advertisement in for a position…
* I wish to apply for the job for … which was advertised in today’s “Daily Telegraph”.
* With reference to your advertisement in the ‘Guardian ’ of January 5th, I should like to apply for the position of ….
* I met Mr. Ivanov, Senior Vice-President of your company at the last meeting in Moscow and he strongly recommended that I send you a copy of my resume.
* Five years experience in every aspect of the immobility market in Moscow and Russia.
* I offer more than ten years of business experience in marketing and sales of food…
* As you will see from my enclosed CV, I have four years’ experience in hotels and catering.
* At present I am employed as a … by the local Tourist Office, a position I have held for three years.
* In the course of my present job, I have been responsible for the planning and organization of…
* My duties have included secretarial work as well as…
* I graduated in Business Administration from Dundee University in 1996.
* I was employed the Lycee Paul Bert, where I obtained the baccalauriat in 1995.
* During my apprenticeship I obtained practical training in all aspects of the catering trade.
* I am used to working under pressure/working to a deadline/working as part of a team.
* I am familiar with Word for Windows/recent/developments in the industry…
* I also have some knowledge of accountancy, having kept the books for my father’s business..
* I believe the post you offer will give me the opportunity to…
* I feel that my present position offers little prospect of promotion.
* I am especially keen to work in an organization such as yours which has a reputation for…
* I am interested in an accounting manager position within your company where my abilities and qualifications can be fully applied for our mutual benefits.
* I welcome an opportunity to meet with you and to discuss my abilities and qualification.
* I look forward to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience to learn more about your corporation and how I could contribute to its continued success.
* I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my credentials in a personal interview.
* Thank you for your time and consideration.
* Thank you for your time.
apply credit commencing salary commission
cooperate enterprise desirous employ
enclose inform experience graduate
handle Ph. D.'s degree Master's degree obtain
offer one's service recommend position post graduate
qualify senior clerk responsible scholarship
render one's service trust undergraduate have a good command of
personality character diligent
Dear Prof. David,
I am writing to submit my application for the Ph. D. scholarship in business management.
I graduated in 1990 with a degree in International Finance and spent the first five years of my career working for the local government in the Environmental Planning Department. In 1994 I returned to university and for an MBA in business management.
I completed my dissertation on industrial modernization, and published a dozen of articles in the “The Science” and “The Journal of Business Management”. I have also traveled widely throughout Europe and Asia as a guest lecturer in many prestigious a Ph. D. would put me in a strong position to assist in the continued modernization of commercial in China.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
(156 words) 相关推荐
责编:lq 评论 纠错