Step 1: Warming up
Show some tongue twisters on the screen and ask students to read and practice them. They can make competitions with their desk mates.
Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not. Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot. We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
Step 2: Presentation
1. Listen to the tape and later I will invite some students to tell us what he/she has heard from the tape and how many people they can find during the listening.
2. Teacher read the same material as the listening without rising tone and falling tone.
Students should compare these two listening and talk about the difference between the teacher’s reading and the tape.
3. Guide students to find out the rising tone and falling tone in this conversation.
4. Show the new knowledge:
(1) General question---rising tone Would you…? May I…? Are you…?
(2) Special question---falling tone What…? Where…? How…?
(3) Declarative sentence---falling tone I can…? Go ahead please. See you ….
Step 3: Practice
1. Read the conversation loudly and use the correct tone in 3minutes.
2. Practice this conversation with their partner in five minutes.
Step 4: Production
1. Invite some of them to perform this dialogue in front of the class.
2. Write more sentences in groups in the table. They just have 3 minutes; the group which finishes fast in both quantity and quality can get some small gifts (post card, book marks).
Step 5: Summary & Homework
1. Summarize with students together that we’ve learnt a pronunciation lesson about rising and falling tones.
2. (1) Listen to the tape and read the rest of the context with correct answer.
(2)Watch a movie which they like best and write some rising and falling tones sentences on their note book (at least ten).
[中国:IP:118.206.*.*] -Jasmine我以为下载的东西是让我需要背下来的知识点，结果是又是视频。??。听牛老师讲，都不知道啥是重点。哪些需要着重记忆。头脑还是一片蒙 2017/10/24 10:18:43