1.---Nice to meet you! --- !
A.Good morning. B. Hello!
C. Nice to meet you, too! D. I’m fine!
2. It’s ______ blue.It’s _____ blue ruler.
A.a;/ B./;a C.a;a D. / /
3. _______ your friend have ________ iphone5S?
A. Do; have B. Does; have
C. Does; has D. Do; has
4. --- ? --- His name is Mike.
A. How are you? B. What’s his name ?
C. How old is he? D. Where is he ?
5. This is a girl . name is Lucy.
A. His B. He C. She D. Her
6. --- Are those your friends ?--- Yes, .
A. they are B. they’re
C. they are not D. they aren’t
7. --- color is your quilt? ---It’s yellow.
A. What’s B. What C. Where D. How
8. 书写时占中下两格的是 .
A. k B. g C. h D. f
9. Peter's father often watches basketball games ______TV.
A.in B.on C.at D.of
10. This isn’t ring. It’s . A. mine, her B. me, she C. her, my D. my, hers
11.These are his .
A. photoes B. photos C. photo D. eraser
12. —Your English is very good. —______.
A.You're right B.Thank you
C.You’re OK D.Don't say so
13.This is Ms Liu . is my friend.
A. Her B. He C. She D. His
14. He can see his parents in the .
A. ruler B. picture C. pen D. number
15. --- Mike, is this Tom’s pencil box? --- Oh, yes, it is
A.mine B. hers C. his D. my
16. Tim and John want ________.
A. to play basketball B. play basketball
C. playing basketball D. to play the basketball
17.______ computer is nice.I like it.
A.We B.Our C.I D.You
18.—What can I do for you? —______.
A.No，not B.Don't help me
C.Yes，help me D.Yes，please
19.We have bags ______ white，black and red ______ only ￥5.
A.at;for B.in;for C.for;in D.in;on
20. My birthday is .
A. on June the fourth B. on June forty
C. on July four D. on June four
This boy is Peter Smith. His 21 name is Peter. His 22_ name is Smith. His 23 , Jack Smith and Mary Smith are teachers. Cindy Smith is a nice girl. She is Peter’s 24 . Peter’s school 25_ number is 20120108. His teacher is Ms White. Ms White is 26_English teacher. Li Min is a Chinese boy. He is Peter’s good _27 at school.
Look! This is Peter’s room. Oh, what are 28_? They are his notebooks, and 29 a pencil sharpener. Is the pencil sharpener Cindy’s? Yes, it’s 30 . It’s not her brother Peter’s.
21. A. first B. family C. last D. next
22. A. first B. good C. bad D. last
23. A. parent B. parents C. father D. sister
24. A. sister B. brother C. daughter D. grandpa
25. A. computer B. name C. photo D. ID card
26. A. a B. an C. the D. /
27. A. class B. girl C. boy D. friend
28. A. this B. that C. the D. those
29. A. what’s B. this’s C. that’s D. that are
30. A. her B. hers C. she’s D. mine
Dear Tony, How are you? Are you still coming to my birthday party in July? My family, friends and my classmates are all coming. The party is on July 2nd at 6: 30 p.m.. It’s at Uncle Bill’s restaurant(饭店)in the city. First, we eat and talk from 6: 30 p.m.-7: 45 p.m.. After that we can go to a concert(音 乐会)at 8: 00 p.m.. I hope you can come. You can meet my friends and sisters, too.
Please write to me soon.
31. What does Emily talk about in her letter?
A. Tony’s birthday. B. Her birthday.
C. Uncle Bill’s birthday. D. Her father’s birthda y.
32. Where are they going to have the party?
A. In the park. B. At school.
C. At Uncle Bill’s restaurant. D. At home.
33. What can they do from 6: 30 p.m. to 7: 45 p.m.? They can .
A. go to a concert B. eat and drink
C. go to the park D. play soccer
34. What time does the party start? It starts at abou t .
A. 6: 30 p.m. B. 7: 45 p.m.
C. 8: 00 p.m. D. 8: 30 p.m.
35. Is there a free(免费的)concert at 8: 00 pm every Saturday night?
A. Yes, there is. B. No, there isn’t.
C. Sorry, I don’t know. D. Yes, there isn’t.
I have (有) a happy (幸福的) family. Look! This is my family photo. I ’m Jim Smith. I’m 39 years old. This is my wife (妻子). Her name is Linda. She is 35 years old. I have a son and a daughter. This is my son and this is my daughter. My son’s name is Frank. He is 8 years old. He likes green. My daughter’s name is Alice. She is 6 years old. She likes yellow. They are students. I love my family.
36. There are (有) __________ people (人) in Jim’s family.
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
37. Jim’s wife is __________ years old.
A. 35 B. 37 C. 39 D. 40
38. Jim has __________.
A. two daughters B. two sons
C. a daughter D. a daughter and a son
39. Frank likes __________.
A. blue B. green C. yellow D. red
40. Alice is __________ years old.
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 8
Mary and Jane are twins (双胞胎), but they look quite different (看起来很不一样). They like different clothes and hairstyles (发型). Mary is a nice girl. She has long hair. She likes skirts and T-shirts. She likes some bright colors, like red, yellow and green. But her sister, Jane, has short hair and she likes black and blue clothes. She likes trousers and shorts. She doesn’t wear skirts or dresses. So many people ask Mary, “Is he your brother?” And Mary often smiles, “No, she is my sister, Jane. She is a girl.”
41. _______ likes long hair and skirts.
A. Jane B. Mary’s teacher
C. Jane’s sister D. Mary’s sister
42. Mary and Jane are _________.
A. brothers B. sisters C. cousins D. parents 43. Jane does NOT like __________.
A. shorts B. trousers C. short hair D. skirts
44. The underlined (划线的) “bright” means “_________”.
A. 灰暗的 B. 鲜艳的 C. 美丽的 D. 丑陋的
45. Jane looks like ________.
A. a boy B. a girl C. a star D. a runner
Come 46 buy your clothes at our great 47 ! We sell all our clothes 48 very good prices.
Do you like sweaters? We have red and green sweaters 49 only $15 ! Yellow and white sweaters 50 only $12 ! Do you 51 trousers?For boys, we have black trousers for only $22. And shorts are only $16 ! For girls, we have skirts 52 red and purple for only $20. How 53 are our jackets? Only $30 ! And we have black and brown shoes for only $28. Socks are only $2 for three 54 ! Come to Mr. Cool’s Clothes 55 now!
46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55
56. (health)food is the best(最好的).
57. He (do not)play sports.
58.Tom only (watch)sports on TV!
59.Let's (go)to play soccer.
60.Please take (they)to your English teacher.
61. His sister eats two (apple) for breakfast.
62. Do your (brother) like bread for lunch ?
63. Sally (eat) eggs and apples every day.
64. We should(应该) eat (good) every day.
65. The food (be) very nice.
66. Jeff has two computers.(改为一般疑问句)
______ Jeff ______ two computers?
67. Bill has a soccer ball.(用some替换a 改写句子)
Bill ______ some soccer ______.
68. His friend watches TV every morning.(改为否定句)
His friend ______ ______ TV every morning.
69. I have eggs and apples for dinner. (划线提问)
______ ______ you have for dinner?
70. My aunt is 38. (划线提问)
is your aunt? 七、书面表达(共10分)
playing computer games，playing tennis