1) Students must know how to operate a computer. / Students must know how to work on a computer.
2) People can be exposed to many new things on the Internet. / People can learn many new things on the Internet.
3) The purpose of this letter is to express some opinions on the service in the dining hall. / The purpose of this letter is to make some complaints about the service in the dining hall.
1) What generated so large a change? / Why is there so large a change?
2) Now 6000 yuan is enough for you to buy a P4 computer. / Now you can buy a P4 computer for 6000 yuan.
3) In a room often live 6-8 students.
4) I think there are three reasons for this great change.
5) The prices of the food are too high. / The food is too expensive.
6) The reason for this is that some people want to earn plenty of money without working hard. / This is because some people want to earn plenty of money without working hard.
1) However, every coin has two sides. I think the surroundings in our canteen are the best among all universities.
2) The man was racing down the street because he was late for the class.
3) At last I want to let you know that I love our university very much.
4) My favorite sports are swimming, jogging, mountaineering and playing table tennis.
5) The best English film in my eyes is Forrest Gump.