1. Logistics activities, especially transportation have a major impact on the environment.
2. Logistics is a combination of applied technology and business management.
3. Insurance is very important to logistics because of the potential hazards and dangers in the process, such as fire, theft, handling damage and even the natural disasters.
4. Costs for logistics are similar to all other businesses and include fixed cost, variable cost and management cost.
5. The process to handle export and import with the international customs is the customs declaration.
6. Customer services link all logistics activities effectively.
7. The bank is a third party in the payment process between the buyers and sellers.
8. Letter of Credit is issued by the buyer’s bank for the importer’s benefits.
9. Industry competition leads to more efforts to improve customer service.
10. For small and medium-sized companies, logistics management is still largely decentralized.