1. Inventory control is the method to keep the best inventory level and position with the minimum cost to satisfy the demand.
2. When the inventory is reduced to a specific level, purchase for new parts and material will start. It is called the Order Point System.
3. Zero stock is means zero inventory.
4. Inspection is the operation to check the quantity, quality and package of the goods according to the contract and specific standards.
5. Goods that are stored in warehouses for distribution and sales are called inventory.
6. Warehouse rental represent a very significant proportion of total warehouse cost.
7. The size of warehouses are determined by the needs of the customer groups, such as their inventory level planning.
8. Commodity inspection is the process in which exported and imported goods are examined for their quantity, quality, package, place of production, safety and hygiene conditions.
9. Electronic Order System (EOS) is responsible for taking customer orders and the information sharing between companies connected to the transactions.
10. The purpose of Just-In-Time (JIT) is to meet demand instantly, with perfect quality and punctuality.