2014年助理物流师物流英语常见语句：外包需求1. The need for outsourcing creates Third Party Logistics.
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is software to manage the relationship and communication between customers and suppliers.
3. Exclusive distribution refers to the fact that there is only one wholesaler or retailer who selling a product or providing a certain service.
4. A logistic model is a standardized module that is used to regulate the cargo transportation, manage logistics facilities and equipments.
5.Letter of credit (L/C) is used exclusively by the buyer. It is a letter issued by the bank employed by the buyer which authorizes the bearer (the supplier or seller) to draw a stated amount of money from the issuing bank.
6. A logistics center consists of a series of integrated logistic activities, processes, equipments, and information network.
7. Third Party Logistics refers to specialized logistics service providers that provide specific services for suppliers and customers.
8. Customized logistics refer to a logistic system or process specifically designed to cater to an individual customer’s requirements and needs.
9. Logistics alliance refers to the long term cooperation and business relationship between logistics supplier and customers.
10. Bridge transport refers to containers transported by railway using the bridges that link both ends separated by river or oceans.