高中英语《British and American English》
《British and American English》主要教学过程及板书设计
Step 1 Warming up and lead in
1. Play two speeches, one speech in British English and the other in American English.
2. Students will answer the questions: Are there any differences between the two speeches? Why there are so many differences?
3. After students think and make out the answer, teacher will point out the title of this lesson.
Step 2 Pre-listening
1. Listen to the tape of this lesson and find out the new words. Before listening, teacher will give some guidance about which part students will pay more attention to.
2. After listening to the tape, students will write the new words on the blackboard. Teacher will choose some students to guess the meaning of those words and direct them to make out the right answer.
Step 3 While- listening
1 The words obstacles have been cleaned, then teacher will play the tape for the second time. This time students will talk about the main idea of this passage.
2. Play the tape for the third time. This time teacher will play it sentence by sentence and students will repeat the passage word by word.
3. After repeating, students will find out the words with the same meaning but use the different style in British English and American English.
4. List more words with the same meaning but use the different style
5. Students should work in pairs. Teacher will choose some students to write their answer on the blackboard.
6. Talk about other kinds of English styles and their characteristics in groups and every group will chose a representative to describe their final result.
Step4 Post- listening
Review the new words use ask and answer methods
Students will work in pairs to make up dialogue. One student use British English and the other use American English style.
Step 5 Summary and homework
Review what we have learned together
Find out more differences between British and American English.
[江西省九江市:IP:182.84.*.*] -mobile_gfoodts谢谢王老师，救命大法非常实用。因为你的方法，花了一个礼拜的时间，就把幼师的笔试通过了。真的是太感谢了！现在我要准备面试了。不用再临阵磨枪了，好好准备，希望自己也能通过。 2018/4/20 8:49:27