1. Usually a younger person C to an old one.
A. introduce B. introduction C. is introduced D. is introducing
2. When you go to B store, please buy bottle of milk.
A. a… a B. the… a C. an… the D. the….the
3. Would you like C more tea?
A. any B. anything C. some D. something
4. Which book A you better，this one or that one?
A. do… like B. does…like C. do… likes D. are… like
5. If it ____B_____tomorrow, the meeting will be canceled.
A. will rain B. rains C. is raining D. has rained
6. One of those ___A______ is my little brother.
A. boys B. girls C. boy D. girl
7. I ____D_____ see my mother in two weeks.
A. saw B. see C. had seen D. will see
8. When Peter _____B________, I’ll talk to him
A. come B. comes C. came D. is coming
9. The people in the small town ____B_________the new doctor.
A. likes B. like C. doesn’t like D. liking
10. September 10th is the ____C______ Day
A. teacher B. teacher’s C. teachers’ D. teachers
11. She has many _____A____, two _______, five_________, and many____________.
A. toys…buses….watches….sheep B. toys….buses…. watchs…..sheeps
C. toies…buses….watches….sheep D. toies….buses…. watches…..sheep
12. Does your father work in a hospital?__________D________.
A. Yes, she does B. Yes, she doesn’t C. No, he does. D. No, he doesn’t
13.____A_____ is not polite to let go off your hand too soon.
A. It B. This C. The D. That
14. My mother _____A_____ at 6:30 every morning.
A. gets up B. takes place C. does well D. asks for
15. Could you help ____B______with the heavy box?
A. I B. me C. my D. mine